Starting a new celeb charity movement...

Yeah, I committed awards show blasphemy last night by not watching the whole screening of the Golden Globes. I'd seen the results earlier in the day on the Internet so I knew who the winners were. Besides, I got home from movies and stayed up to see the tail-end of Warren Beatty's acceptance speech and then the last 7 or "most important awards" at the end of the evening.

The full list of nominees and winners is HERE for anyone who is interested... I enjoyed the TV drama category this year, with a lot of worthy, highly enjoyable nominees:

TV DRAMA
"24" (Fox)
"Big Love" (HBO)
WINNER: "Grey's Anatomy" (ABC)
"Heroes" (NBC)
"Lost" (ABC)


Anyway, I digress, watching the show I have decided to follow in the footsteps of a worthy celebrity-related cause, the fundraising for panties Cover-A-Cooch.com. My overall goal is to get nominated actors, musicians, directors etc. etc. at awards shows to STOP CLAPPING FOR THEMSELVES. Don't they realise they look like chimps when their name is read, and the camera cuts to them grinning and slapping their palms together... all in support of themselves? So stupid and so arrogant... although I do think it's more of the former.

Anyway, another Golden Globes thought: Hmmm, after so much Ali G and Borat you actually forget that Sacha Baron Cohen is actually quite a hottie.



Oh, speaking of Borat, Movies in 30 Seconds with Bunnies debuted their take on the film yesterday. Absolutely hilarious!

Comments

Pfangirl said…
Hey vhailorz, I've heard only good things about Heroes.

I've got hold of the first 11 episodes of the series and am very keen to make some time to sit down and watch them.

Maybe I'll start tonight, if I'm not working on the next Girlz 'N' Games;)

BTW, thanks for the review!

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!