I've been reviewed!

Blog-reviewing blogs take self-referentiality to a whole new level. And now I'm the subject of one. It feels... odd. I'd seen my hits jump recently, particularly among SA web surfers - obviously it's not just The Pond crowd dropping in for a quick catch-up anymore.

Anyway, apparently VhailorZ, the owner of SA blog focused Domkop, has been reading Pfangirl Through The Looking Glass since last July or so. Now I'm the subject of his latest blog review.

Some of VhailorZ's comments I agree with; some I don't - there are a lot of excellent competitive female gamers out there; I am not one of them - in fact, I stay far, far, far away from that realm of oddity. Take a look and let me, know what you think... Does this place need a visual overhaul?

Comments

Gareth said…
Wierd. Like someone writing a review of your diary.

Ahhh, the information age, what a strange era.
RC said…
Congrats...that's kind of cool...and yet, i also have to agree with gareth...

It was probably a lot of fun for you to read.
Gareth said…
*snicker*

just noticed this on the top right of that Domkop site that reviewed you :

"reviewing the worst blogs in South Africa"

*snicker*
Pfangirl said…
Well, that's how Domkop's is advertised (it certainly gets attention), but mostly the SA blogs reviewed are pretty high profile, award-winning ones, so I'm pretty flattered.
Gareth said…
Just teasing ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!