Gerard Butler's abs... 4 storeys high!

My apologies for the lack of updates on Friday - I was at a cycle brief, which I suppose translates into non-advertising speak as a product launch for salespeople, combined with an outlining of sales goals for the coming year.

Anyway, here's some awesome news for the weekend. Anyone who has seen the trailer for 300 on the big screen knows how visually stunning this film is going to be. Now the experience is getting even BIGGER with film going glorious IMAX!

I actually think it may be too much to handle...



I can't get too excited just yet though, as it's not certain (probably unlikely) that 300 will be released in IMAX format in South Africa. We missed out on the Spider-Man 2 and Superman Returns releases... and instead received Night at the Museum. Um, yes, some smart thinking there.

300 is being released on 9 March in the USA. No word yet on when 300 will debut in South Africa. Our release schedule looks set until at least mid-April, with no sign of 300 anywhere.

'...Then we shall fight in the shade.'

Comments

Dante said…
hmmm 300 on imax. *eyes start to bleed just thinking about it.*

;)
Lord Spaceman said…
It's good to see you got something out of the sale BT Games were having ! Yeah, I wish Batman Begins did more with the Scarecrow character as he is pretty interesting. 300 on Imax is a must, without a doubt. You have to see The Prestige - it's brilliant, i think you will like it a lot !
Pfangirl said…
Ugh, I want 300 to come out now... I'm tired of waiting, and there are no Coming Soon posters in sight.

And Lord Spaceman, I'm very keen for The Prestige - I'm impressed to see South African audience support for it as it was sold out last night. Hopefully I'll be seeing is this weekend or next week sometime.

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!