Christmas update

Heh heh. I love online shopping. It’s the 16 November and I’ve just sorted out Christmas gifts for my sister, her boyfriend and Paul. Unfortunately it looks like Paul occasionally pops in here now, so I can’t brag about my ingenious ideas and purchasing decisions. It has to be a total surprise. But he’ll love it.

What is less loveable is that it looks like we’ll be trekking up to Paul’s sister’s farm for Christmas day lunch. Yay, the morning’s present-opening with my family will be rushed so that I can spend over 3 hours of my favourite holiday on the road, and then sit in a cramped farmhouse lounge with nothing to do except probably be bitten by something dirty and smelly. What fun.

Comments

Lord Spaceman said…
Your Christmas still sounds better than mine!

PS: I won't be home on Christmas day, so can you please come around the day before to drop mine off. :-)
Pfangirl said…
Sure, no thing, Lord Spacemen;)

How, if you don't mind me asking, is your Christmas going to be a bad one?

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!