Pfangirl's Pfilmic Advent Calendar: Day 24


I always feel bad doing anything festive before 1 December. Whether it be putting up decorations, eating a mince pie or listening to Christmas carols, it just feels wrong to do it too early - like when you see Easter eggs in the supermarket a week into January.

Anyway, 1 December is here and it's time to officially kick off the Christmas countdown. I thought this year on the blog I'd run a filmic advent calendar, using images from movies that have the festive season as their backdrop. I've made my list of Christmas movies and Christmas-set films to draw on, but I'm sure to have forgotten some, so please leave your suggestions below.

First up is that jolly tale of monsters who terrorise a small town in the midst of a bitter recession... Sounds like it could be set in 2009; not 25 years ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!