A little fun for Monday: N00b boyfriend

I'm sure very few people have their minds on work this Monday morning... especially since South Africans have a public holiday to look forward to on Wednesday, and I know many wage slaves are using that date as the start of 2 weeks of Christmas/end of year leave.

For a work distraction and/or laugh today then, I thought you might like this CollegeHumor clip - which I was introduced to on Saturday. Online gamers will probably enjoy it the most, but anyone who has found gamer/online speak creeping into their vocabulary ("For the win", "noob," "Epic fail") will also probably get a kick out of it.



Actually I don't think the conversation in this clip is entirely implausible. Give my generation a few decades and you'll probably find us using similar lingo in the exact same situation.

Original clip here.

Comments

Tara said…
Haha! That's awesome
amok.leonard said…
Ossum ;)
Pfangirl said…
"You're setting yourself up for an Epic Fail, young lady!"

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!