My Funny Valentine

Makin’ Whoopee! I thought I better take advantage of my “pfangirl” moniker and post a scene from one of my favourite ever, saucy, mush-free romances.



The holiday may be a lot of rubbish but it’s got its amusement value – like last night spotting 20 men queuing outside a florist on a normally pedestrian-free Musgrave Road after dark.

Anyway, I encourage everyone to spend some quality time today with someone special, or doing special to you (show some love for yourself). Myself, I’ll be swapping an evening spent with my sweaty legs wrapped around multiple strange men for an evening with one strange man in particular;)

Comments

Team America said…
okay... okay ...

um...

what the f%$^

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!