First things first...

As you may have noticed, this blog has a new graphical header. Thanks to Paul for helping me decipher the HTML and upload it. I haven't decided whether or not to keep this header - it was something of a impromptu decision. Maybe you have some better design ideas?

Also, I see for the first time that I've reached Number 4 in the Entertainment category of SA Blog Top Sites. Things are reset on a Monday though, so chances are by the time you read this I'll have dropped down a few positions. But hits are definitely on the increase (for the first time ever I've broken the 400 unique hits mark), so thanks to all my 'readers', even if you are the silent lurker type.

Comments

Team America said…
Please can someone who reads this blog tell us how to %$&#ing kill the black knight in the Family GUy PS2 game! I have been trying for ages now.
Gareth said…
Step 1 : Stop playing console games with their rediculous "tap keys in a specific order to kill enemy once his health is low" gameplay :p

Step 2 :

Step 3 : Profit!
Jedi said…
New logo is killer...as for the family guy thing, will have a look and see if there are any walk through's I can help you with
Jedi said…
AREA: DAGGERMOUTH'S CAVE
It's BOSS FIGHT TIME! Peter versus the Black Knight. Simply use the
Spin Attack to lower his health dramatically. When the slow-motion
screen appears, press the buttons show onscreen in the order shown to
defeat the Black Knight. It's not a hard as it looks.


that's all I could find...helpfull huh!
Pfangirl said…
Very helpful ;) Yeah, that's pretty much all we've been able to find online too.

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!