The Trip Recap

Alright, seeing as I FINALLY finished the posts on my September-October overseas holiday, here's a nice, neat recap of all the blog entries for your reading convenience:

London, England
Oxford, Warwick and Stratford-Upon-Avon, England
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
St Goar (Rhine Valley), Munich and Oktoberfest, Germany
Hopfgarten, Austria
Venice, Rome and Florence, Italy
Lucerne, Switzerland
Paris, France
Miscellaneous

There should be a 2 Minutes, 22 Seconds post here later today. It's just that DVD capturing takes a while to sort out, and seeing as I'm head of my department while my boss is on leave this week, I have to prioritise some work ahead of blogging...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!