Phew, I'm here

God, if the start to the day is any indication, this is going to be one of "Those Mondays" - a lost protein drink shaker, and 2 traffic jams caused by a broken down bus and badly signposted roadworks, respectively.

Anyway, my Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie review is coming (the short version: the BEST of the Potter flicks), but in the meanwhile here are some promised screenshots of my World of WarCraft character, a Level 15 Orc Hunter, Bestilla.

She's flying here on a hired mount between cities, so naturally you don't see her "pet" boar, Rawg.



And I must say that I've discovered the advantage of playing a Horde race (Undead, Orc, Tauren, Troll, Blood Elf) as opposed to Alliance (Human, Dwarf, Gnome, Night Elves, Draenei) - even if you're playing a female character, you're so ugly that you're never hit on by the equally unattractive player characters.

Well, maybe Blood Elves are an exception...

Oh, and I picked up my copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on Saturday afternoon. I know people who have already finished it, but I want to savour the last one, rationing off a few chapters a night. In fact, I'm currently skimming over Half Blood Prince again for a bit of a recap.

So, this is the warning: if anyone spoils Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows for me before I finish the book, they will be at the receiving end of slap OR a punch OR a choke OR a hip throw... You have been warned.

Comments

Wasp Jerky said…
In a peculiar twist, Voldemort turns out to be Ozymandias, who turns out to be Harry's father.

Only kidding. Please don't choke me.
Pfangirl said…
I suspected something like that would happen ;)

My goal is is to start Deathly Hallows this weekend. I'm a third of the way through Half-blood Prince again, skimming it.

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!