Trailer Tuesday Twosome

This UK trailer for Stardust isn't much different from the US I posted a few weeks back, but there are a few extra scenes included that help make the romantic fantasy's tonal jumps a little less jarring. Plus, in this trailer you get to see the 'Dead brothers' as well as enjoy a more gratifying clip montage right at the end. Stardust opens in the US in August, and has just received another glowing review from the Aint It Cool News geeks.


This is the final trailer, meanwhile, for Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer, which is released in North America on 15 June. I was one of those few people who were actually quite happy with the original film. I'm probably in the minority this time when I say I'm happy with the rumoured decision that the Silver Surfer's master, Galactus, the Eater of Worlds (who I've always thought was a dumb character), will be represented as a solar/storm cloud instead of a giant humanoid. As far as I'm concerned the Fantastic 4 sequel looks fun, action-packed and free of the manufactured angst that bogged down Spider-Man.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!