It's that time of year again


The tournament is less than a month away, and I'm starting to get nervous... particularly since something like 6 girls could be coming down from Johannesburg, and we have no idea yet of women from Cape Town. I'd expect most female competitors to be in my Under 65kg division...

In class last night I lost on points in a demo match - kinda silly really since I was in a very good position, applying an armbar for quite a while. I felt a bit better later on during end-of-class grappling when I submitted a blue belt guy via gillotine choke.

Anyway, I updated the Novagen website this morning with some details on the Africa Cup. There are also some new, cute images in the Picture Gallery section of the every-growing Kids' Class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!