HTTPanties

So Ashley regularly posts up pics of pink PlayStations, gem-encrusted pastel cellphones, Hello Kitty MP3 players and other ultra-girlie gadgetry that normally has me puking a little bit in my mouth.

So now it's my turn this Friday. Here's something from ThinkGeek that may amuse you as much as it did me. For all the girl geeks out there with a bit of a raunchy side, or a naughty sense of humour... I just wonder where the pair is that reads 'A pop-up has been blocked!' ;)


Oh, and don't forget to check out those Customer Action Shots on the side of the webpage.

Comments

Anonymous said…
So that's where Gareth got it from...Doh.

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!