Plans for the weekend

OK, this is officially my 2nd to last weekend solo. In theory Paul gets back next weekend, but late on Sunday, so it'll likely be a case of greeting him; then letting him crash into bed to recover from jet-lag. Because, of course, he'll be working Monday:P

As for this weekend, there are 2 definite plans:

1) Tonight, dinner and Beowulf (finally, the festive movie glut starts tonight!):


2) The Submission Wrestling Tournament tomorrow. Once again I'm not sure how many female competitors there will be, but "good luck" wishes are always appreciated anyway. I'll be there all day, assisting with scorekeeping, the competition tables and club points tallying.

Otherwise this weekend I have episodes of The Tudors and South Park to catch up on, a "creative" Christmas gift to make and, if the lag isn't too shocking, I'd like to get in some more WOW, pushing my delicate little Warlock ever closer to Level 30. "For the Horde!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!