The upcoming weekend

According to the weather report it’s going to be one of those miserable, curl-up-on-the-couch-and-watch-DVDs weekends in Durban.

My only definite plan for the weekend is that I have my aunt’s baby shower on Saturday afternoon. I felt the need to clarify this in case the usual crowd was thinking I has some ulterior motive for bailing on Ashley’s proposed lunch get-together.

Otherwise I would like to see Lady in the Water or Hoodwinked at cinemas this weekend, play Runebound (I finally read the rules yesterday during a quiet patch at work), and I would love to start colouring my newly inked Girls ‘N’ Games comic strip… or even continue painting the Runebound figurines.

Then, of course, there is the always beckoning Titan Quest…



I’ve been busy every evening this week, with the exception of Monday, so it would be nice to devout some time to my favourite leisure pursuits.

Oh, and I should really take Paul clothes shopping sometime. He bought me a Billabong shirt yesterday, on top of the anniversary gifts he gave me when he returned form the UK. I should spoil him, and at least redeem myself for forgetting to give him an anniversary card yesterday. Oops ;P

Comments

Unknown said…
Yes! You BAILER YOU!!!! Evil creature, demon spawn! How DARE you miss my lunch!!! The HORROR!

LOL! Have fun at the baby shower Nelly. :D

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!