Humans are a disease... again

Uh-oh… I can feel that familiar burning at the back of my throat, and the tickle in my nostrils. I’m getting sick. And just in time for the weekend.

I’m extremely miserable to irritated about it. Especially since I have little doubt that work has been responsible for this. Well, more specifically, the designer sitting next to me has been hacking his lungs up since Monday. There’s nothing like forced exposure to germs in a confined environment.

Cue Noelle’s transformation into a Balrog bitch.

My weekends have become very precious to me, and I jealously guard the ability to do the things I want, and enjoy them. This weekend Paul and I were going to make home-made pizzas on Friday, and Saturday is the big 80th birthday celebration for Paul’s grandmother, where we’re going to have a family get-together and a roast lamb dinner.

Here’s hoping I can maintain my abilities to taste and swallow.

Comments

RC said…
i think it's fun that you equate humans to a disease in discussing yourself getting sick.

You're so creative!

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com
Pfangirl said…
Well, more like some post-modern 'borrowing'.

Agent Smith's 'Humans are a disease' speech is probably one of my favourite quotes from The Matrix.

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!