Best & Worst Movies of 2010

So I'm starting 2011 by looking back at the year that was in movie land. I watched 54 films at the cinema in 2010 (some of them 2009 releases, admittedly), and these are my picks for the best and worst of the year - in no particular order.

Best / Most Enjoyable Film of the Year:



My review.


My review.


My review.


My review.


My review.

Notable Mentions:


My review.


My review.


My review.


My review.

Worst / Most Disappointing Film of the Year:


My review.


My review.


My review.


My review.


My review.

Special Awards

Most beautiful looking movie:


My review.

Most enjoyable use of 3D:


My review.

Best on-screen pairing:


My review.

Most gratifying action scenes + coolest ever exit from a car (for Kervyn;)):


My review.

Not nearly as awful as it could have been:


My review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!