Girlz 'N' Games webcomic #82: Feel the Love


I received a rather unusual Christmas present in 2010. Starting 23 December, the hit counter of my dedicated Girlz 'N' Games site went through the roof. There were well over a hundred comments to moderate, and several emails to read. Unfortunately though, the response to the Christmas comic (and some other strips) was for the large part hardly what you would call positive.

There was very little in the way of constructive criticism. Instead I rather wish I had received a dollar for every time in the past two weeks that I’ve been called a worthless cunt who should A) die B) get raped C) develop cancer or, most commonly, D) stop making comics.

I discovered that Girlz ‘N’ Games #81 had been posted up, among other places, at the video game section of 4chan – the largest English language imageboard on the Net – as well as being introduced into the infamous Ctrl+Alt+Del webcomics thread over at the Something Awful forums. Neither of these sites are populated with people known for their mild opinions.

So, yeah, I thought I’d link one critically reviled thing to another – namely three of the biggest disappointments of the festive film season.

Festive movie bombs


-------------------

As usual, if you like my latest Girlz 'N' Games comic, please forward it on to your like-minded friends. You can also show your support by joining the Girlz 'N' Games Facebook fan group, which is open to all. The big advantage of joining is that you'll immediately receive an email notification every time a new comic is uploaded.

If this doesn't suit you, you can also follow me on Twitter - I tend to tweet when a comic is in production, as well as provide a heads up when it's about to debut online.

Comments

Justin said…
Bugger the lot of them I say! Love the work you're doing here.
Suresh Jayan said…
Yep, I do enjoy reading your comics, and I know you wont give up. Yes I had to go through the links provided to understand the Christmas one. I'm glad to see you take it(critisism) in your stride.
Pfangirl said…
Thanks for commenting guys:) Glad to hear that you enjoy the series.

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!