A little Star Wars to kick off the weekend

I loves me a good cinematic game trailer, and I honestly have to say this is one of the coolest I've seen in a very long time. It debuted at gaming convention E3 this week where BioWare's highly anticipated Star Wars MMORPG Star Wars: The Old Republic was being punted.



*Sigh*

It really makes me wish that this year's April Fool's Day joke - that 300 and Watchmen director Zack Synder is going to "reboot" the Star Wars franchise - was true. As this trailer proves, slo-mo works so well with Star Wars combat!

Comments

I agree entirely! Nice to meet you. I love your blog. I think we've all had enough star wars for awhile.

peace

george death 2

www.gerogesterrifyingdreamlog.blogspot.com
Pfangirl said…
Hi George, thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll definitely check out your blog:)

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!