In exactly 1 month from now...

...you WILL be watching WATCHMEN - the grand daddy of comic book adaptations - when it hits the big screen!

After all, Hollywood studios and various film makers have been tossing around the idea of the film version for over 20 years now. That's how long this film has technically been in the making. Anyway, as I've mentioned before Watchmen is my most highly anticipated film of 2009.


The buzz surrounding the film seems to have petered off over the past few months, but I'm thinking the Hype Machine should be going into overdrive any day now.

Diarise the 6 March 2009 now!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am so excited!
Pfangirl said…
I know what you mean, Nick :)

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!