Amy Winehouse... the truth revealed!

Just a little fun for Friday... A few Thursdays ago I had the following revelation during our weekly Dungeons & Dragons session. As is often the case when the veteran players are involved in long, tedious debates about the intricacies of an uncommon spell - and I'm not dozing off - I page through the Player's Handbook, Dungeon Master's Guide or, my favourite, the Monster Manual.

As it so happens, I stumbled across the Night Hag. Reading the description, and looking at the illustration, a light bulb went off in my head. Finally we know exactly what Amy Winehouse is! Not only does she come from the Gray Wastes of Hades (AKA London), but she has ratty black hair, an emaciated frame, horrible jagged teeth, a nasty skin disease (impetigo) and can apparently spread fever and plague through her bite (although this last point has yet to be confirmed). Oh, and she mostly only comes out at night.


Amazing! I have to wonder if any other celebrities have been so accurately profiled by the geek guys at Wizards?

Comments

MJenks said…
I'd actually be more afraid of meeting Amy Whitehouse. Is there a Night Hag Queen?
Pfangirl said…
I think your percentage chance of being attacked is much higher with Amy Winehouse than a night hag...

Interestingly, I did some research and there actually is a night hag "queen". From Wikipedia:
Cegilune is the goddess of the night hags, or possibly just the most powerful one of their kind who has since gained a shred of divinity.

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!