Girlz 'N' Games #32: Brokeback Batman and the "other" Rachel


Two comments relating to this comic strip:

A) I think Maggie Gyllenhaal is a fantastic actress... but I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought she wasn't the most aesthetically appealing choice for a Batman leading lady. Maybe that's why Batman made the decision he did. Hmmm...

B) Hollywood is a really small town with way too many interconnections.

Comments

MJenks said…
I took it as Batman not making the decision but more as the Joker laying another mental mind f*ck down on Gotham's heros.
Dante said…
*POSSIBLE DARK KNIGHT SPOILER

Yip, batman chose her, Joker lied.
Pfangirl said…
Oooh, I didn't even think of that. Thanks guys :)
MJenks said…
I forgot to compliment you on the content of the cartoon.

Very good. Very good stuff.

Popular posts from this blog

Lara Croft: Tomb Raider and Queer Icon (Part 2)

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Grant Morrison’s Supergods... and my Superman