Transforming expectations

Relationships involve a lot of negotiation...

If I want to watch Danny Boyle's sci-fi flick, Sunshine, I'll be dragged to Eddie Murphy comedy, Norbit. If I want to see British cop comedy Hot Fuzz, I'll be going to see Michael Bay's big budget CGI-fest Transformers.

Speaking of Transformers, intellectual geeks may be pleased to know that a special Transformers chess set is being released. Unfortunately, though, it doesn't look like the pieces transform into the robots' truck, helicopter and vacuum cleaner alternate forms.


Personally I prefer the far more controversial T-shirt worn in Clerks II by a Christian geek who has managed to reconcile his Transformers obsession with his religious devotion:

Comments

Lord Spaceman said…
Lol, yeah. Why not watch all? They are all gonna be good!

Transformers is on the top of my "to watch" list. Strangely enough, that awesome new car advert on TV, the one with the transforming car going over different terrains has got me more excited for the movie.

It's gonna be a CGI-fest indeed!

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!