Trailer Tuesday: Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End



You know, I could say that going to see this movie is funding the crisis in Darfur, lining Bob Mugabe's pockets or helping Al-Qaeda buy weapons of mass destruction... you guys wouldn't care; you'd rush to the cinema anyway.

You're all enamoured with Johnny Depp's finger-waving, hippie pirate, Jack Sparrow.

Now I'm 1 of maybe 5 people in the whole world who hasn't been blown away by the Pirates of the Caribbean series. I found the first 2 films too repetitive and over-long to be swept up in the supposed 'fun' as everyone else seems to have been. But who am I kidding? Like the rest of the world I'm still going to be watching the final instalment in the trilogy, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - now with Far Eastern flavour and Chow Yun-Fat...

Before then, though, I think I'll have to watch Dead Man's Chest again, to make sense of what the hell is going on...



Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End opens worldwide at the end of May.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!