Festive Friday & Merry Christmas!

I'm on leave until the 2nd of Jan as of lunch time today. I'm sure I'll squeeze in some blog updates in that time (I need to put up my review of Flushed Away) but they certainly won't be daily occurrences.

Just in some last minute entertainment news, the title of the 7th and final Harry Potter book has been revealed, the ominous sounding Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!

And according to ComingSoon.net, USA Today has revealed the first pic of the CGI-ed Silver Surfer in the second Fantastic 4 movie (out next year). I never liked the character, or Marvel's Galactus storyline (I like my superhero comics earthbound), but I must say they seem to have done the Surfer justice. He looks pretty cool.



Oh, and there's a whole bunch of new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles stills and the new poster up at ComingSoon.net as well.


Moving onto more festive matters, there are a few great Christmas films depicted in 30 seconds with bunnies over at Angry Alien. Watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story, and, of course, It's a Wonderful Life.

And what better way to bring on Christmas than with some stills from one of my favourite 'Christmas' movies:




So, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, everyone!

Comments

Lord Spaceman said…
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family ! Thanks for providing some awesome reading through out 2006 ! Looking forward to visiting your blog in 2007 !

PS: I'm only back at work on the 15 Jan ! Lucky me !

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!