A CD to buy!

I actually haven't bought a new CD since last year, getting my 'new' music fix via other channels. But the new Evanescence album The Open Door is out in October, and yesterday I heard a radio ad for the following greatest hits album, which is a must-buy:

Fatboy Slim - The Greatest Hits: Why Try Harder

DISC 1
Rockafeller Skank
Praise You
Brimful of Asha - Cornershop (Norman Cook Remix)
Weapon Of Choice
Gangster Trippin
I See You Baby - Groove Armada (Fatboy Slim Remix)
Wonderful Night
Right Here, Right Now
Going Out Of My Head
Sunset (Bird Of Prey)
Everybody Loves A Carnival
Don't let The Man Get You Down
Demons
Sho Nuff
Slash Dot Slash
Santa Cruz
Champion Sound
That Old Pair Of Jeans

BONUS DVD
1. Weapon Of Choice
2. Praise You
3. Ya Mama
4. Wonderful Night
5. Right Here Right Now
6. Joker
7. Rockafeller Skank
8. Going Out Of My Head
9. Gangster Trippin'
10. Santa Cruz




The Coca-cola Colab concert earlier this year gave me a new appreciation for Norman Cook, AKA Fatboy Slim. I really regret not having walked out of Metallica earlier to watch his full show. He was brilliant.

Comments

RC said…
interesting choice, i hope you review this and the evenescent cd when you get them.

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!