7 Things

This survey thingie is doing the rounds at the moment, so here is my response, after some long thinking sessions:

7 Things to do before I die

Write and have a novel published
Learn a martial art, ideally one with a weapon
Lots of international travel (espec. getting to see Greece, Italy, Egypt and Romania)
Sky dive or bridge jump
Get my Masters eventually
Get married (and hopefully stay married)
Learn a lifesaving skill (maybe save a life)

7 Things I cannot do

Sing
Not be competitive
Be a fast RTS player
Not be generally anxious
Not shoot down / be doubtful about opportunities opened up to me
Not worry about my health
Feel comfortable on a bicycle

7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex

Intelligence
Sense of humour
Smile
Arms and hands
Chest and shoulders
Healthy ambition
Tender touch

7 Things I say most often

I suppose
Hmm
What’s that?
I don’t know
What?!
Shit
Oh, for God’s sake

7 Celebrity Crushes

Hugh Jackman
Brad Pitt
Ryan Reynolds
Chris Evans
Michelle Pfeiffer
Angelina Jolie
Samurai Jack (um, it’s that square jaw and sword)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!