Stupid Stupid

Right, last Friday I drove down to university for the sole reason of attending a Eng 102 Tutors Meeting. Part of it involved setting another time to meet and discuss the Cosmopolitan essays we have just received, and make sure we’re marking to the same standards. After much wrangling we decided on Monday 17th, because that’s when most people are on campus.

Today I receive an e-mail that the meeting has been shifted forward to this Friday, 14 October so we can talk about the next course section we’re covering. So I’m pissed off. I’m not going to waste my petrol and part of my day off again to schlep all the way into Durban for a 20 min meeting. So I’m skipping it.

I’ll phone my fellow tutors afterwards and find out what happened.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey, it's a fun site you have here. I found it while blogging tonight and thought I'd say "Hi!" :)

PokerGirl
Poker Software

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!