My Warrior Within Unleashed

Ha! After much stress-induced trembling and mood swings, I finally finished Prince of Persia: Warrior Within today. Although, the accomplishment is tempered with the knowledge that I no longer have a procrastination activity to keep me from working on essays and assignments. Ho hum.

Anyway, I finished the game scratching my head over the plot. I ended up back-tracking to one of the major boss battles earlier in the game and the cut-scene that followed it. Watching it again, the time travel mumbo jumbo, and motivations for the Prince's actions, began to make sense. Although the plot was ultimately pretty weak, at least I now know where I stand for the Babylon-set game.

And yes, I have finally reached the conclusion that my favourite overall game genre is Action Adventure. Puzzles, killing and jumping- instant gratification gaming at its best.

Comments

Gareth said…
"My warrior within unleashed"?

I prefered when we just called it "Flight Sim", but whatever floats your boat. :p

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!