Christmas in August

Right, I know this is months in advance, but a little fantasy retail therapy is just as healthy (and better for the bank balance) than the real thing. Anyway, I have my eye on the following in the near future, or for Christmas and my birthday:

(Please bear in mind that most of these are just fantasies)

- An iPod Mini: The thought of blocking out the irritating noises of the world with a compact little MP3 player is most appealing.

- A Sketch Tablet: I'd have to give one a test run before I commit to a purchase, but I'd really like to make a cheaper (non Waccon) tablet my next PC accessory.

- Sunglasses: I just snapped my last pair, so I need a replacement. Of course I'm not talking about anything obscenely expensive like Oakleys. I'm quite happy with a R20 beachfront pair as long as they sit staright on my face. For some reason, most sunglasses don't.

- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire paperback: I read it years ago, but need it to to complete my HP collection.

- DVDs: By the time it's Christmas, Tim Burton's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory should be out. And I'd love to pick up the Gene Wilder original. My other choices would be the Batman Special Edition boxset (or Batman and Batman Returns individually), the Batman: Animated Series box set (not available in SA) and a few other R100 Best Buys, like Who Framed Roger Rabbit, and the first Superman.

- Edited late edition: a Batman Begins poster Forgot about this one... Although my reaction to the film was a bit mixed, the assorted posters were superb and I'd love any of them for my Batman poster collection.

Comments

Unknown said…
I have the Gene Wilder one on video if you want to rip it.

Let me know.
Unknown said…
Oh, and also Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!