Anniversary Assistance

Paul doesn’t browse forums and he certainly doesn’t look at blogs. So, I feel pretty safe posting this here. Anyway, the 24th August is our 2 year anniversary… and I really need some anniversary present ideas. Because, really, the fussy spoilt brat is so impossible to buy for (no jewellery, no clothes).

So far, my only idea is to get him a new Tool cap because his old one is so faded and dirty it is practically self-aware. However, when I say a Tool cap, I’m talking about ‘creating’ a Tool cap – buying a blank cap and having the logo embroidered on.

Ideas, anyone?

Comments

Unknown said…
You make me laugh, this isn't the first time I've heard you plotting a present for Paul.

I have no ideas at the moment though. Why not ask the G's and Mark. They know him as well as anyone I guess. They may know what he needs / wants.
Pfangirl said…
Well, I have had some brainwaves over the past few days; listening carefully to what Paul wants and needs - So now there's a new bigger saddle bag for his bike, a new surfwear winter top and maybe even... if it's released in time... Worms 4 Mayhem.

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!