Fan fiction - Tomb Raider 2013 follow-up (Part 2)

Just in case you think I've been slacking off lately with blogging and my other usual creative endeavors, here's the reason why: I've been working on my first  - okay, first as an adult - piece of fan fiction.

Part 2 of a 3-chapter Tomb Raider follow-up tale is now online.


It's been a time-consuming exercise, obviously, but I've been really enjoying my return to fiction writing - which, as a story-telling/communication medium, has its own unique set of challenges. Feedback has been very positive, however, for this one-shot "return to the real world" tale centred on gaming's favourite ship of the moment: archaeologist Lara Croft and her college bestie, documentary filmmaker Sam Nishimura.

Say what you want about fan fiction but the closer interaction with readers gives you an all-important shot of motivation to complete your fic... and potentially move onto stories featuring your own original characters.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!