Sankey Claus

I went to the post office today (Monday) to collect a parcel waiting for me. Ian had said in an SMS, and on MSN, that he was sorting out Christmas presents for everyone. It tuned out that mine had arrived. The brand new Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones is now sitting on my bed. I am very keen to play, and get right back into my favourite game series. However, I know that as soon as a start, I won’t actually get anything done for the next few weeks at least. And there’s the big decision of playing it using the keyboard or with my gamepad.

Regardless… to Ian, thank you for your generosity. It really is endless. We’re all looking forward to seeing you again.

And now I’m going to go and help my mother with preparing salads since we’re having a braai tonight for my father’s birthday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!