Christmas Present Plans

I pretty much have ideas for everyone in my family for Christmas. Paul’s family is another question but the usual plan is for Paul to do the buying and I attach my name to the tags. In turn, I add Paul’s name to my presents to my family.

Anyway, I’ve got a few options for presents for Paul from me. I’m definitely having his company logo embroidered on a cap to give him some alternate headware to his browny-grey, formerly black, Tool cap.

As for the remainder of his present I’m torn between buying him one or two DVDs that I know he’d like (things like Snatch and There’s Something About Mary)… or… maybe a copy of the Worms 4 Mayhem game. The latter would be something we could play together. So, instead of flipping a coin, I’m asking my blog readers which idea they think is better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!