Meet me and "Lara" at rAge 2013

It's happening. I'm heading to Johannesburg this weekend to attend my first ever rAge Expo, South Africa's (and the African continent's) biggest technology and gaming convention - happening 4 - 6 October at the Coca-Cola Dome in Northgate.

I'm going to be there chiefly for the cosplay - yep, I'll be in my Lara Croft gear - and to meet the many peeps I interact with regularly via social media but  have never encountered face to face. If you spot me on Saturday, please come and say hi. And help my frazzled brain by introducing yourself with your Twitter handle.

Meanwhile, click here for some handy guidelines on attending rAge - i.e. don't expect cellphone signal inside the Dome, wear comfortable shoes and take a backpack plus lots of cash because credit card machines work only intermittently.

I'm really looking forward to the experience. Hope to see you there!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!