So where the hell is today's blog post?

Yeah, yeah, sorry about that.

I had a doctor's appointment first thing this morning and then I had to sort out my foreign exchange for the Greece trip (naturally on a day when the Rand has had one of its usual wobbles). So I only got into the office after 10:30.

I'll try make it up to you, my faithful blog readers. Tomorrow you can expect a new up-to-date movie release schedule, and, hopefully, some commentary on Civ City: Rome - I dabbled in the game on Monday evening, and came to the abrupt conclusion that I suck at Management titles. I ended up with something like 20 vagrants sitting oustide my town square. And none of the residential buildings evolved beyond shacks - the residents were happy to do chin-ups in their free time, but too lazy to walk to the butchers' shops for food. So began my fantastic Ancient World empire...

Otherwise, my evenings this week have been spent working on my November GEAR column. I want that out of the way by this Friday, so it's one less thing on my To-Do list before I vanish for 2 weeks. Oh, and if it's worth anything, I've been toying with the idea of getting back into fiction writing again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!