This can be resolved...

This can be resolved…
With a non-forum, non-email apology simply for the following very hurtful statement:

The problem is that if it's not within your convenience., you couldn't give a shit. Your friends mean that little to you.

Friends do not say that. The same applies to any of the similar statements that followed. I did not appreciate reading such judgemental comments on a forum populated by people that I like and respect.

Gareth, you actually made me cry.

Friendships are not CDs where you can skip over the scratched sections and happily continue on. The problem needs to be buffed out before Play can be resumed.

Anyway, I will not be posting on The Pond for a good long time. Paul is tired of what it is doing to me, to us, and to our group of friends, and I agree with him. If people want to stay in contact with me, it’s going to have to be email, or SMS if you are so inclined.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!