Happy holidays!

Let me take this moment to wish my blog readers around the world a merry Christmas, a joyous festive season and a very happy New Year!

I'll be taking a break from (near daily) blogging over the coming fortnight although that doesn't mean there won't maybe be a few posts during that period if the mood strikes me.

I leave you in the meantime then with some very good advice these holidays: Mistletoe can be deadly if you eat it... but a kiss can be even deadlier if you mean it.


And, well, if you want to rewatch this fabulously suggestive moment for a PG-13 movie, click here for 40 seconds of high definition sauciness. How many tweens and teens of the early 1990s had their sexuality forever shaped by this scene?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!