This weekend in a nutshell

World of WarCraft was not fun this weekend. It was a frustrating lot of hard work. The end result though was this - my Warlock's Level 60 epic mount, the Dreadsteed. Finally! It's taken me easily 2 months to get this baby as I collected components for the quest.



Although I didn't do much this weekend (apart from watching Indiana Jones 4 and writing my review), I was feeling pretty tired and tearful with a severe case of the Sunday "Shit, another week of the soul-destroying rat race is almost here" blues by the time Sunday evening rolled around. Going out for dinner and playing a round of miniature golf helped cheer me up a bit though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!