Early anniversary gift... Ideas, anyone?

Paul is coming back from the UK next week with an anniversary gift for our 3 years together. Our proper anniversary is 24 August but he says he can't wait 2 months to give me the present (which apparently cost in the region of £50). So now I have to think of something for him at short notice...

My original plan was the award-winning train boardgame Ticket to Ride Europe (Paul loves trains and boardgames) but he's coming back loaded with similar loot. I don't think the game will feel special in that context. So instead I'm keeping that idea in reserve for Christmas.

That does however leave me clueless in terms of a special anniversary gift... Suggestions anyone?

Comments

Flint said…
Dumb Q, but doesn't Paul read your blog? Didn't you just give away your pressie idea for Christmas?
Pfangirl said…
Nope. Paul is extremely anti forums and blogs. He never comes here... which is a good thing;).
Flint said…
Bender is anti-forums? Since when? He used to be a regular forum-trawler!
Pfangirl said…
For a while now actually... he doesn't like what forums have done to real life friendships, causing endless incidents and trouble.

I've left the Pond. And ended a friendship. Even before I started fighting back, I was sick and tired of being used as an emotional punching bag to boost an ego... And then being lied about on top of that, well...
Flint said…
Ah yes, there have been some nasties on the pond. Oh well.. No forum can ever be too much of a loss in your life, it's just a web page after all ;) Good luck with the gifting. How about an HDTV and an Xbox 360? Pocket change really..
RC said…
how funny, i thought the same thing as flint...but there's the answer to my question.

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!