Tears for Alice fans

So, right, you remember last week when I got all excited about the teaser trailer for Alice 2, or the Return of Alice, the long-awaited video game sequel to American McGee's Alice?

Well, it turns out the trailer is a fake! A fan made the beautiful claymation creation. However, the trailer was so professional looking that many gaming websites began touting it as the official thing, and news of the trailer snowballed from there.

Game designer American McGee, the Tim Burton of video games, is currently working on the Alice sequel, and he cleared up the "trailer issue" on his blog.

Yesterday, a few sites picked up a video of Alice made by one of our fans and confused it as an official trailer of Alice 2. I wanted to clear up any confusion – as I mentioned in my post it was unofficial, and does not represent any of the final art direction or story elements in Alice 2. We look forward to sharing information on the game in the future.


I admit I'm a little disappointed. I liked what I saw...:(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!