That's all, folks!

Well, this is going to be my last blog post in a while... As of this afternoon I'll be jetting off to Europe for 3 weeks. First up is a week in the UK (my first trip there since 1992!), where I'll be dividing my time between London and Oxford.

Definites on the agenda for this leg of the trip are:
- The Tower of London
- The National Gallery & National Portrait Gallery
- The Globe Theatre
- Spamalot!
- Forbidden Planet Megastore (a geek's Mecca!)
- A London walking tour
- The "Harry Potter" Great Hall
- "The Golden Compass" courtyard
- And what trip to the UK would be complete without getting attacked by a coked up Amy Winehouse? :)


On Tuesday, 23 September, myself, the bf and 2 friends depart London on a 12-day Contiki Tour of Mainland Europe. It's one of the shorter tours, a brief taster of some of the main sights of the Continent, but here's what we'll be doing and checking out:

- The White Cliffs of Dover
- Ferry across English Channel into Belgium
- Amsterdam
- The Rhine Valley
- Munich, Germany (it's Oktoberfest while we're there)
- Austrian Tyrol
- Venice
- Rome
- Florence
- Swiss Alps
- Paris
- World War I French battlefields


Anyway, in my absence, check out the following sites (some of my fave online hangouts) for all your "important" entertainment news needs:

- MovieWeb
- Ain't It Cool News
- Superhero Hype

And, of course, there are the many entertaining blogs to check out on my blog roll alongside.

So cheers for now, keep well and in my absence don't do anything I wouldn't do...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, you're lucky!!!

Enjoy it!
Dante said…
Just remember, every second you spend at october fest, is a second i hate you :P. Enjoy, drink some beer for me too!
Anonymous said…
Enjoy!!! Especially forbidden planet, I spent HOOOURS in there.
Dantaniel said…
Have a good trip, don't slam any dudes behind your bf's back! Romantic foreigners come along all too frequently.
Anonymous said…
Hope you having a great trip,
Pfangirl said…
Hi guys, thanks for all your comments. I had a fantastic time!

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!