Fun for Monday: Your Pop Culture Myers-Briggs Personality Type

I've always said that should I ever be in the position to interview or hire someone, I would totally make them do a Myers-Briggs Personality Type assessment so as to check their suitability for the position. Sure there are many people who dismiss them as being about as reliable as horoscopes, but I find the Myers-Briggs classifications incredibly accurate, insightful looks into an individual's personality. Not to mention, they're loads of fun.

Well, some bright/bored online folk have taken the 16 personality types from the Myers-Briggs system and applied them to some of the biggest pop culture properties of the past 30 years or so. The question is, who are you? Personally, as a "Mastermind" INTJ, I seem to be lumped with the Big Bads, evil geniuses and arrogant unlikeables a lot of the time, as the following classification choices reveal.

To share in the fun, get started by finding your personality type. To do that, take this short Yes-No online test.

By Geek in Heels:


By Simbaga and Makani:


By Loqutor:


Sadly I don't think there are illustrated Battlestar Galactica, Lord of the Rings or Game of Thrones equivalent charts yet, but hopefully somebody will rectify that soon.



Comments

Anonymous said…
Hmmm interesting I think that may be accurate for the Meyers Briggs test. Haha I wouldn't have paired myself up for Palpatine though but I can see how it fits.

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!