Tomb Raider cosplay teaser

It is coming...

During last week's vacation, I recruited the uber talented designer-art director-photographer Shirley Berko of CuiZine for my first proper cosplay photoshoot.

A few pics have already appeared on my Twitter feed (check out the photos and video feed on the left), but know that a comprehensive set is coming to this blog soon - hopefully next week.

Needless to say I very happy with the amazing results. I've been working and building on this cosplay for over 6 months now. And it's really come together as more and more detail has been added. This where it started, followed by this evolution.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!