Girlz 'N' Games webcomic #96: Priorities


And we're back to producing new Girlz 'N' Games comics... after a shortish break in transmission.

Life has been pretty manic since returning to reality post-holidays - what with day job demands and new blogging commitments (check out TheMovies.co.za). However, I'm hoping that from here onwards comic updates will become increasingly regular again. Especially since I just shelved an in-progress strip that has been sapping my motivation, and acting as an all-round block to new comic creation, since early January. I may take another stab at it soon, to try and get it working to my satisfaction, but we'll see. I think I probably do need a break from it to instead produce what actually does come to me naturally.

Anyway, there's not much to explain about this first Girlz 'N' Games comic of 2012. I think there are plenty of mild mannered geeky types out there who will endure all manner of bullying, swallow multiple insults and just generally turn the other cheek... until you slate one of their favourite pop culture properties. Then it's clobbering time.

P.S. If you aren't doing so already, pick up Grant Morrison and Rags Morales's Action Comics, as part of DC's New 52 "reboot." Focusing on a young, jeans-wearing Superman at the start of his career, this comic takes the character right back to his Golden Age roots, making him less powerful, but more cocky, aggressive and accessible.


-----

P.S. If you got a kick out of this Girlz 'N' Games comic, please "Like" the Girlz 'N' Games Facebook page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!