Salani kahle, South Africa, and konnichiwa, Japan. Also, Tomb Raider...

This is the day, ladies and gentlemen. Today I set out to make my mark; to find adventure...

I leave home for Pretoria today, and tomorrow I fly out of South Africa for at least a year to teach English in Japan. I intend to keep this entertainment and geek culture-focused blog going during this period. However, updates are likely to be fewer - especially to begin with.

On that note, the latest Girlz 'N' Games comic (Part 1 of 3) is now up. I had a grand plan of having all 6-7 panels completed before I departed. Unfortunately, wrapping-up-life admin got in the way during my final few weeks in South Africa. Here is the concluding panel image as a bonus image though, until I can update again. I do especially like it given its personal significance and inspirational message.
 

As for my travels and overseas experiences, if you're curious you can follow my wanderings in the Land of Himiko over at my new personal blog: The Happiness Ronin.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!