Advent Calendar of Comic Awesomeness: Day 24

And here we are: the final day of the Advent Calendar of Comic Awesomeness. And it makes sense to end it with the DC's "Big Three" at their most festive (I really hope they've been dishing out presents instead of stealing them?;)). Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed this daily series? It was certainly fun compiling it.

That then just leaves me with one more thing to say to my blog readers and friends:
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! May you have a truly special, relaxing day.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I should come over here more often because I really enjoyed your Advent Calender, even if I did read it from the 24th backwards.

Hope you're enjoying Christmas, I'll see you in 2012.

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!