Intermittent transmission

Jut a quick note to say that blogging and cartooning around here may be a little unpredictable for the next few weeks. I'm currently anchorless, living between 3 houses with intermittent Internet access. Plus, I've finally got my hands on Batman: Arkham Asylum and that masterpiece of an action-stealth game is gobbling up huge chunks of my weekend - as I creep around in the shadows, string up thugs, solve mysteries, glide across the skyline and just generally kick ass. For fans of the comics, it's a delicious dream come true. "I am the Goddamn Batman!"


Regular scheduled updates should be back on track soon, once I've found my own batcave base.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!