Girlz 'N' Games comic #84: Dating in the Digital Age


I'm getting this year's Valentine's edition of Girlz 'N' Games out a bit early as I'll be away on vacation when that day of overpriced roses and sickly sweet romance hits.

Out of interest, this is actually only the second Valentine's Day strip I've drawn. The last was 2009's Gamer Valentine' s Day. This year's strip has little do with gaming or pop culture, but I've found it to be very true of dating in the digital, hyper-connected age. Sauciness - like so much else - is much easier when you're shielded by a screen.

Enjoy! And I'll enjoy my holiday funded entirely by Girlz 'N' Games profits (not really;)).


-------------------

As usual, if you like my latest Girlz 'N' Games comic, please forward it on to your like-minded friends. You can also show your support by joining the Girlz 'N' Games Facebook fan group, which is open to all. The big advantage of joining is that you'll immediately receive an email notification every time a new comic is uploaded.

If this doesn't suit you, you can also follow me on Twitter - I tend to tweet when a comic is in production, as well as provide a heads up when it's about to debut online.

Comments

Justin said…
Ha, ha, ha! Very true.
Cleric said…
LOL @ comic :)

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!