One week until The Open Door

OK, it's just one week until Evanescence's new album is available in North America. As for a South African release, well... I don't know... Sometime in October as well, I presume.

Anyway, according to Evanescence's official site, you can now listen to the whole of The Open Door streamed in its entirety on ClearChannelMusic.com and AOL Music.

I'm kind of debating whether or not I should wait for my own copy, or listen to this now. So far I've managed to restrict myself to 2 songs.

Comments

Unknown said…
You're right about the album being very "Nightwishy"

They seem to bring in alot more bits of rock on this album. It's awesome though.
Pfangirl said…
They seem to still have their Gothy sound and style but the subject matter of their music has moved away from Gothy issues like suicide, imagination and 'crimson regret', to become more relationship focused.

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!